We are looking for someone to fill the role of GVS Transport Administrator. This is a salaried position.
- To organise all GVS transport for clients to and from the two GVS day centres (Jubilee and Russels)
- To liaise between volunteer minibus and private car drivers regarding their availability for duties
- To compile rotas for drivers and communicate the rotas to drivers
- To organise new drivers as needed
- To liaise with new clients if transport is needed
- To cover any last minute driver cancellations, if unable to cover from volunteer drivers, drive GVS minibus or own car to transport clients
- Other administrative tasks as needed within the Day Centres
Have a good telephone manner with good communication skills.
Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and e mail).
Hold a driving licence and have use of a car to use, if required, to transport clients.
Hours – minimum requirement of 10 hours per week with additional hours as and when needed. Normal hours would be Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 11:00 but flexible times and some duties could be done from home if required.
To apply or for more information please contact GVS Manager, Mandy Le Bachelet on 247518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is May 31st 2019.